Aspreys Young Silverware Designers Reception

Asprey was founded in 1781 in Mitcham, South London. It was here that William Asprey established a silk printing business. William's son Charles and his grandson, also Charles, expanded the business into the metallic arts. In 1841 the elder Charles went into partnership with a London stationer located on Bond Street. In 1847 the Asprey family broke with their partner and moved into 167 New Bond Street, the premises Asprey occupies today.

Members of GDA Holding were invited to an exclusive evening at Asprey's to view the work of some very talented young silverware designers. The champagne flowed and the canapes were delicious. Guests also had an opportunity to view other Asprey's jewelleries.

Photographs were taken by Diana Bonner GDA's and LDA's press photographer.